ibml Capture Suite Release Notes 5.3.0 – Effective 09/22/2023
September 27, 2023
The following summarizes a subset of issues that were corrected in this release:
Capture Suite Module: Job Setup
- With a job open, if a tile of the SoftTrac PostScan Setup tab is viewed and then closed without making any changes, the job may indicate that modifications need to be saved.
- Issue correction is for new jobs only.
- After this version is installed, saving an existing job that is marked as having changes corrects for this issue.
Capture Suite Module: Scan Client
- Job with Fine Sort enabled:
- the Out of Order Alert does not accept manual barcode entry.
- after manually entering the expected barcode on the alert dialog, if an operator scans a document and the barcode value is not detected or read, a “DCN Not Found” alert is displayed and the Barcode Override doesn’t work.
- when replacing or deleting documents marked as “Barcode Not Read,” an “OnAttributeErros” error displays, and the “Next Pass” button is unavailable.
- a condition existed in which multiple non-matched documents in Pass 1 resulted in a keyword error when Pass 2 was attempted.
Capture Suite Module: Admin Console
- Admin Console Launch time could exceed a couple of minutes in cases of databases with hundreds of users and hundreds of scan jobs.
- The Admin Console application encounters an unhandled exception when attempting to set passwords with a length of 32 characters that include special characters.
For complete details, download the full product release here: ReleaseNotes 5.3.0.