ibml Capture Suite Release Notes 5.2.1 – Effective 04/20/2023
May 3, 2023
The following summarizes a subset of issues that were corrected in this release:
Capture Suite Module: PostScan Process; Job Setup
- When testing a high-resolution image with PostScan, Image Manipulation, Color Detection option, an “Out of Memory Exception” error is displayed.
Capture Suite Module: Scan Client
- When in Insert Mode, a keyword using month and minutes modifiers are being overwritten.
Capture Suite Module: Batch Input; Job Setup
- An underscore character, or a “$” character, is being added to the end of an edit box batch input string when the edit box is using the “regular” mask type setting.
Capture Suite Module: Admin Console
- Active Directory: “An error has occurred trying to retrieve the groups in the Active Directory Tab. An item with the same key has already been added.” error displayed.
Capture Suite Module: Job Setup: Client Reports
- When Finnish country formatting is used in Windows’ regional settings, it causes issues with job setup and client reporting.
For complete details, download the full product release here: iCS Release Notes 5.2.1