ibml Capture Suite Release Notes 5.1.2 – Effective 11/18/2022
December 12, 2022
The following summarizes a subset of issues that were corrected in this release:
Capture Suite Module: Scan Client; FADGI Testing
- FADGI test dialog’s “Collect Support Data” does not list the version of FADGI supporting software.
Capture Suite Module: Scan Client; Remote Scanning
- Invalid xml file from a discarded batch header when using Legacy Output along with option “Wait from first document complete to name batch” is enabled.
- The Batch Upload application (BatchUpload.exe) crashes when a “Record Separator” character is present in 2D bar data.
- Scanning a batch from a job with Remote Document Scanning mode and Legacy Output enabled, if an operator deleted a transaction item along with the document that created the transaction Scan Client displayed an unhandled exception error. The Batch Upload application crashes after that batch was closed and would continue to do so upon subsequent launch.
- Scan Client IBR and Barcode columns display truncated data after deleting a document object.
Capture Suite Module: Scan Client: Job Setup
- EnableStopWhenPocketFull(); logical pocketing script is no longer supported.
Capture Suite Module: PostScan Process
- Reported Issue: Image coordinates are incorrect in the dbo.DocNetics_ICR table after an Image Manipulation Auto Orient step.
For complete details, download the full product release here: Release Notes iCS 512