ibml's SoftTrac Scan enables users to centralize information management and helps to ensure regulatory compliance and tracking and control. With the operational intelligence provided by SoftTrac Scan, organizations can more easily standardize their scanning operations and the information they provide.
Complementing ECM platforms and traditional scanning solutions, SoftTrac Scan delivers efficiencies and process improvements. SoftTrac Scan is designed to maximize the capabilities of ImageTrac scanners by providing operators and administrators the tools necessary to reduce downstream exceptions, perform intelligent document identification and sorting, and provde immediate access to information which helps ensure ImageTrac scanners are fully utilized.
- An attractive and intuitive user interface
- Easy-to use job configuration tools, including a Scan Job Setup wizard and Ink Jet Printer (IJP) setup interface
- Centralized monitoring and reporting
- Batch and user administration
- Dynamic software feeder controls for optimizing scanner throughput
- A tool for streamlining the configuration of TIFF images and settings
- Alerts which notify operators of document exceptions
- Centralized data storage for all devices
- The ability to scan into virtualized environments
- Single Windows log-in and authentication
- Built on .NET framework
Find out how we can help your organization
“This significantly reduced processing times and software license costs. It also gave us the option to physically separate and sort key documents, which provides a value added service to the client and further reduces our operational costs.”Gordon Nelson, UK Operations Director, EDM Group UK
“As a business, we are very keen to expand our BPO offering across Europe even into growing economies such as Brazil. It is important to work with scanner technologies that are flexible and scalable, and perhaps most importantly, that integrate easily into our software solutions.”Eduardo Oliveira, Director of BPO Operations, GLINTT Banking Solutions