What makes ibml document scanners different?
Regarded as ibml's most versatile high speed scanners, the powerful ImageTrac 6400 Class scanners provide unique document management, transaction processing benefits for users in a wide range of vertical markets.
ibml's ImageTrac 6400 Class of document scanners was built from the ground up for users who require sophisticated transaction processing and robust in-line tools for business rules processing and document sorting. Available with up to 21 sort pockets, the ImageTrac 6400 document imaging machines provide unmatched in-line intelligence for rules-based processing, auto batching, pocket water falling, numerous audit trail options and embedded processes that ensure adherence to business rules during scanning. This makes ibml's ImageTrac 6400 Class high speed scanner perfect for service bureaus or shared services environments with a wide range of workload types and volumes.
Our superior technology automatically separates documents after scanning and reduces upfront document preparation. Our patented camera technology, and document imaging enhancement capabilities provide the best images possible, improving ICR read rates.
The ImageTrac 6400 Class scanner is enabled with the suite of DocNetics recognition products that provide the flexibility to index documents by reading barcodes, OCR reads, document types and logos from in-line images. The ImageTrac 6400 scanner accompanied with DocNetics can drive significant operational benefits to document capture operations.
ImageTrac 6400 Class Scanner Benefits:
- Increased productivity across the entire document capture process
- Business rule job development
- Faster processing windows
- Exceptional image quality
- Reduced document preparation requirements
- Streamlined operations for advanced processing requirements
- Ergonomically enhanced
- Throughput speeds of 286 pages per minute and 429 ppm with the high speed option
- Duplex camera imaging
- Mixed document scanning
- Color, greyscale JPEG, Bitonal TIFF
- Ultrasonic doubles detection
- Multi-feed detection
- Mechanical document skew and detection
- Complex decision and sort capabilities
- User-friendly touch screen control
- Voice Synthesizer Option
Find out how we can help your organization
“As a result of implementing ibml scanners, Wyoming Medical Center has maximized productivity, reduced our document management labor costs by 33 percent and decreased our long-term operations expenses”Nick Belveal, RHIA, Director of HMS, Wyoming Medical Center