Connecting to line of business applications is a very important step. Images, transactions, batches and corresponding data must transmit seamlessly and exception free so as to maximize investment. Line of business applications and knowledge workers should not be slowed down as a result of a poor capture process. Furthermore, minimizing exception processes reduces the dependency on custom written code within the line of business application that often is expensive and inflexible. By implementing the right capture process with an emphasis on quality, early deployment of recognition, and the use of configurable business rules throughout the process, connecting becomes more inline with a EDI stream of data.
In addition, all operational data can be retained and reported on from ingestion source, operators, scanners, quality control, data entry and more assuring a highly productive environment with complete chain of command understanding and built in security.
- Combine groups of documents into non-searchable PDF files
- Combine groups of documents into a single multi-page TIFF file
- Automatically import images from watch folder
- Metadata used to apply business logic for processing batches
- XML output
- Drop out blank pages
- Text smoothing and the ability to auto binarize images
- The ability to keep original images prior to manipulating the images
Find out how we can help your organization
“At Cintas we find using the ImageTrac we can deliver the quality of service that our customers expect from a premiere supplier and this has resulted in significant business growth.”Jon Joyce, Managing Director, Cintas