The ibml solution and process benefits users by allowing a central command of users access and rights, scanning jobs, process rules, extraction techniques and security. ibml has invested and continues to invest in the highest security auditing for its products and has achieved Veracode™ Level 4. All process and administration functions are stored in the database and can be rolled out across a network.
In addition, since all functions are performed in the process under a single database, many key data elements are available for reporting compared to many systems that only send along images and data. The ibml solution maintains in its database historical chain of command information, process steps, users, job changes, and even the input source to quickly identify ingestion problems. All of this data can be used to proactively alert administrators, provide automated reports on the productivity of the process, as well as be used for analysis without relying on the line of business process.
- Quickly identify and correct inefficient and ineffective scanning processes
- Access to standard image and performance data
- Easy integration with existing ibml Capture Suite environments
- Filtering by scanner, operator, job, errors, time, dates and more
- Running totals for throughput and documents processed
- Automatic alerts when scanning performance drops below pre-defined thresholds
- Intuitive design tools for custom reporting
- Support for reporting across multiple databases
- Automated tool for cleaning up archive tables