Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
March 18, 2020
At ibml, the health and well-being of our employees, customers, and partners continues to be our priority. We have amended our operating procedures to minimize risk to all and will continue to follow the guidance from the CDC and government.
- We remain committed to meeting the needs of our customers and we have implemented the following actions:
- We have partially implemented our Business Continuity plan, subsection “Pandemic Flu Plan”, and will continue to monitor the situation.
- All travel, except for essential business needs, has been suspended.
- Quarantine procedures following travel have been implemented.
- Teleconference and virtual meetings are now required for all meetings of more than 3 people.
- Where appropriate, employees are encouraged to work remotely.
The COVID-19 outbreak has impacted supply chains around the globe. The vast majority of our parts and assembly occur in the United States. Currently, we foresee no issues with our parts supply and manufacturing. We are working closely with our suppliers to mitigate any potential impact.
This situation remains very dynamic. We will continue to provide updates as we learn more. We are confident in our contingency planning and preparations.
Some customers have asked for guidance on the best practices for sanitizing our equipment. See Best Practices.
ibml is open for business and will continue to support our customers.
CEO & President