How Digital Transformation Helps in Data Management
As unstructured paper data grows, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information at your fingertips. This influx of data has made it more important than ever for organizations to undergo digital transformation.
Converting your data management processes from manual to digital has the potential to completely change how your business handles information. However, investing in automated document solutions now means avoiding data mismanagement later.
3 Benefits of Digital Transformation for Data Management
Data upkeep is the cornerstone of a successful enterprise. Unfortunately, manual data processing is not synonymous with robust information intake. Instead of rebuilding your data management strategy from the ground up, digital transformation and a shift to automated technology delivers the results you need:
- Compliance with Evolving Regulations – Federal regulations and mandates are constantly evolving. Without digital document management, you run a high risk of falling on the wrong side of compliance, resulting in costly fines. Automated data scanning makes it simple to stay up-to-date with nuanced regulations like HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley and Dodd-Frank. This is done by securing information on a private server, providing audit trails and granting access to authorized employees.
- High-Resolution Imaging for Easier Classification – Manually scanning data often results in blurry images and hard-to-read text, making it difficult to appropriately classify information. Using advanced cameras and crystal-clear imagery, automated document produces high-resolution images and pattern-based recognition to accurately bundle and classify incoming data.
- Advanced Data Extraction – Outdated solutions can only classify information from one or two sources. One of the benefits of digital transformation to your data management strategy is that automated platforms classify both electronic and print sources from multiple channels including emails, fax servers and mobile devices. Not only do advanced extraction capabilities make data easy to find, but they also reduce the need for downstream exceptions and manual intervention.
Get Started With Your Digital Transformation
As a global provider of end-to-end information capture solutions, ibml deploys the most advanced technology to improve information scanning, capture and classification. Our solutions are leveraged by global organizations across a variety of sectors including:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Federal, State & Local Government
- BPOs & Service Providers
- Insurance & Lending
When you partner with ibml, we carefully analyze your document capture process to determine the most advantageous solution for your business. The result? A reliable, purified data stream guaranteed to deliver information in a reliable, cost-effective and actionable fashion.
It’s time for digital transformation. Contact ibml today to learn more.