Quality Control helps to ensure the optimum quality of every document scanning job.
Quality Control allows users to quickly review images of documents and batches using an adjustable-speed auto-scroll tool. Users can display thumbnail images, flag documents for rescanning, manually crop, image fill for redaction and highlighting, import, rotate or flip images. Users can also edit or delete documents and metadata. They can add comments to batches or individual documents.
Users can search for specific documents by document ID or document type and search batches using key document data, such as IJP, barcode or MICR information. Users can also change which batches are displayed for review by using filtering options such as:
- Date batches were created
- Date batches were processed
- Batch job
- Scanner on which batches were created
- Scanner operator
- Batch status
- Data connection batches were scanned into
Quality Control can automatically queue batches for review based on their priority. To ensure that nothing is overlooked, the software also can require individual items to be reviewed before a batch can be marked as completed.
Additionally, Quality Control provides system administrators with the ability to pre-determine batches or documents requiring review based on a wide range of criteria, including: transaction type, document type, random percentage of batches reviewed, nth batch, transaction or document in a series, and whether it is a flagged document. Administrators also can create comments that operators can attach to reviewed batches, transactions or documents.
- Improve quality assurance processes
- Reduce downstream exceptions by catching problems at the scanner
- Client Reports offer standard Batch and Operator statistics
- Analytics offers advanced Batch and Operator statistics
- Manually execute image manipulation steps including the ability to binarize color or greyscale images
- Restore manipulated images to their original state
- Manual image cropping and filling
- Manually import image(s)
- Copy and paste documents
- Adjustable-speed auto-scroll tool for reviewing documents and batches
- Flag documents for rescanning
- Group items by document type
- Edit or delete documents and metadata
- Full page or Thumbnail
- Search for specific documents by document ID, document type, barcode and MICR information plus more...
- Filter batches by any columns or items matching search criteria
- User-specific auto-scrolling speeds
- Add free-form comments at a batch or document level
- Choose comments from a list to append to batches or individual images
- Automatically queue batches for review
- Require items to be reviewed before a batch is marked as completed
- Auto and hand-feed scanning modes on ImageTrac or other third party scanners
- Utilize .net callouts for custom actions during automatic and manual Quality Control
- Hand-feed scanning mode on ImageTrac or other third party scanners