Just as in selecting the right scanner, the key to choosing the right capture software for the job begins by analyzing your business operation and processes, and determining what your desired outcome is.
This can also be a complex choice. Here are just a few of the key questions to consider:
- Do you have old legacy software with click charges and are facing expensive maintenance bills to upgrade?
- Would you like to turn your "dumb picture taker scanners" into intelligent scanners?
- Are you managing a fleet of production and distributed scanners from different manufacturers and looking to centralize management and control under one capture suite?
- Can your operation benefit from automated document classification that reduces document preparation and eliminates most manual work?
- Is your current capture software compliant and secured against data theft?
Looking for expert help?
ibml and our partners are Capture Experts who will help you to analyze your document capture process from document preparation all the way through to handing off a reliable, purified data stream to the next business process. We pioneered one of the capture industry's first and most advanced consultative, solutions-oriented approach to problem-solving.
ibml also offers the finest capture software. If you already know what software you need, please take a look at Capture Suite. Our software is proven in many different industries and applications to lower operating costs, accelerate turnaround, and eliminate downstream exceptions in the most demanding document imaging, transactional processing and ECM environments.
Our capture software will also operate the scanners made by other manufacturers, and we are glad to help you consolidate the management of different scanners all into one solution with one database and one dashboard to manage and measure your entire scanning and capture operation.