Scanning and document capture is becoming increasingly complex.
That’s why organizations of all sizes need scanning solutions that deliver the functionality and flexibility to handle any document or capture requirement – without impacting performance.
The ImageTracDS 1085 from ibml is a first-of-its-kind mid-volume production scanner offering many of the features that have made ibml’s ImageTrac scanners the best in their class.
The ImageTrac’s innovative design, best-in-class functionality, and long track record in document scanning operations across the globe provide users with results that the competition can’t match:
- Unsurpassed image quality
- Fewer downstream exceptions
- The highest in-line data recognition read rates
- Superior document recognition software
- Two sort trays with intelligent document sorting
- Superior handling of inter-mixed size documents
- Flexibility for customers to configure their own jobs
- Best-in-class durability and reliability
We combine all of these benefits with the industry’s highest customer service ratings and the best reputation for delivering exceptional results for even the most demanding applications.
The ImageTracDS 1085 offers a different approach to tackle your most challenging requirements and provides better end-to-end results than any other scanning solution in its class.
- Increased operator productivity
- Reduced operations expense
- Less downtime/easy maintenance
- Reduced document preparation
- Fewer jams/fast jam recovery
The ImageTracDS 1085 supports centralized and remote scanning for applications
- Remittance processing
- Invoice processing
- Tax processing
- EOB processing
- Claims processing
- Application processing
- Lockbox processing
- Medical records
- Mortgage processing
- Back-file conversion
- Throughput speeds of up to 85 pages per minute
- Mixed-size document scanning
- Dual output trays
- Left-justified feeding
- Ultrasonic multi-feed detection
- Duplex image capture
- LED light source
- 600 dpi optical resolution
- Image output from 50 to 600 dpi
- Bi-tonal, grayscale or color scanning
- JPEG and TIFF file format output
- Color dropout
- Document imprinter (front) and optional rear IJP
- ImageTracDS 1085 software bundle (contact ibml sales for more information)
- ImageTracDS 1085 is compatible with the full suite of SoftTrac Capture Suite products including DocNetics, SoftTrac Quality Control, SoftTrac PostScan, SoftTrac Synergetics and SoftTrac Analytics.
|Dual Output Trays||# 1 - 300 sheets
# 2 - 100 sheets
|Feeder Tray (ADF)||300 sheets - left justified feeder|
|Document Imprinter - Single Head, Post Image||Front, 38 characters max.|
|Paper Thickness||41 - 174 g/m2 (11 - 46lbs)|
|Duty Cycle||85,000 per day|
Image Capture & Output
|Simple and Duplex Capture||24 bit color|
|File Format Output||JPEG, TIFF|
|Color Dropout||Single color - red, green or blue
All colors - (only black remains)
Custom - user defined
|Throughput - PPM*||
PC and Operating System Requirements
|CPU||Intel processor, 3.4GHz, Core i7 2600 or above|
|Memory||4GB 1333MHz or faster|
|Unused Hard Disk Space||10 GB or more|
|Interface||USB 3.0 Port on PCIE, Gen 2 Slot or motherboard
- Directly connect the Device to the PC. Connection through a USB HUB is not supported.
- Use the USB Cable (For 3.0) inside the package sent with The Device. Use of other Cables may not guarantee maximum performance.
|Supported Operating System||Windows 7 Professional, 64 bit|
|Dimensions||21 inches L x 16.1 inches W x 16.5 inches H|
|Weight||46.3 lb / 21 kg|
|Power Requirements||United States: 100 – 240VAC, 1.0A, 50/60Hz|
|Environmental Factors||RoHS2 Directive 2011/65/EU-EN50581, Energy Star|
|Operating Temperatures||50 to 95 degrees (F), 10 to 35 degrees (C)|
|Operating Humidity||35% to 70% non-condensing (percent relative humidity)|
|Shipping/Storage Temperatures||-14 to 109 degrees (F), -10 to 43 degrees (C)|
Section 508 requires Federal agencies to make their electronic and information technology accessible to people with disabilities.
Inaccessible technology limits access to information and creates barriers to new opportunities for people with disabilities. The law applies to all Federal agencies when they develop, procure, maintain or use electronic and information technology.
ibml is committed to being the vendor of choice for customers seeking accessible solutions for their high speed scanning needs. ibml's design and manufacturing process allows for rapid review and implementation of design opportunities to address universal access.
In order to provide the needed information to government agencies, ibml assessed its products to the 508 provisions. The resulting data was compiled and recorded in the VPAT (Voluntary Product Assessment Template).
This information is available to Federal agencies by contacting Mr. Chris Keller at 205.439.7100