ibml Capture Suite Release Notes 5.0.6 – Effective 08/09/22
November 2, 2022
The following summarizes a subset of issues that were corrected in this release:
Capture Suite Module: Scan Client
- Application Crash After “Action Argument Decompose Data: Keyword “[Pocket]” Not Found” Error displayed while using a job with database lookup.
- MICR + ICR Merge: MICR data is used in merge when ICR data returns better results.
- A job using the Scanner-to-Job feature, upon batch close, displays a “Violation of Primary Key constraint ‘PK_DailyCounters’ Cannot insert duplicate key in object ‘dbo.DailyCounters'”
Capture Suite Module: Scan Client; Job Setup
- Batch Input: Employing a stored procedure to set a parameter file does not function if DocNetics is enabled in the job.
Capture Suite Module: Auto Import
- In some installs of version 4.9.3, PDF import replaces check boxes with the “$” symbol.
For complete details, download the full product release here: ReleaseNotes iCS 506