The expandable ImageTrac 6300 Class scanners are designed for applications with basic in-line processing needs and are available with either one or two out-sort pockets.
The ImageTrac 6300 Class scanner is ideal for users who want more speed and flexibility than ibml's ImageTrac-Lite solution provides, as well as in-line intelligence. Like the ImageTrac-Lite, the 6300 Class scanner delivers an unlimited duty cycle, robust design and superior document handling. But ImageTrac 6300 Class users also receive upgrade options, added flexibility and enhanced in-line, rules-based processing. The ImageTrac 6300 Class scanner stands apart in environments requiring reliable, intelligent batch processing.
ImageTrac 6300 Benefits
- Reduced document preparation
- Fewer jams/fast jam recovery
- Scan documents in multiple size and thickness in a single pass
- Increased operator productivity
- Reduced operations expense
- Less downtime/easy maintenance
- Fewer exceptions and rescans
- Potential to finish work earlier in the day
- Expandable to the 6400 Class scanner
Contact one of our product specialists for more information and pricing.
Find out how we can help your organization
“We are piloting a number of projects, which would suit the ImageTrac's broad capability, including invoice processing and staff records handling.”David Hopkins, Head of Prescribing Services, NHS Whales Shared Services Partnership