The expandable ImageTrac 6300 Class scanners are designed for applications with basic in-line processing needs and are available with either one or two out-sort pockets.
The ImageTrac 6300 Class scanner is ideal for users who want more speed and flexibility than ibml's ImageTrac-Lite solution provides, as well as in-line intelligence. Like the ImageTrac-Lite, the 6300 Class scanner delivers an unlimited duty cycle, robust design and superior document handling. But ImageTrac 6300 Class users also receive upgrade options, added flexibility and enhanced in-line, rules-based processing. The ImageTrac 6300 Class scanner stands apart in environments requiring reliable, intelligent batch processing.
- Reduced document preparation
- Fewer jams/fast jam recovery
- Scan documents in multiple size and thickness in a single pass
- Increased operator productivity
- Reduced operations expense
- Less downtime/easy maintenance
- Fewer exceptions and rescans
- Potential to finish work earlier in the day
- Expandable to the 6400 Class scanner
Contact one of our product specialists for more information and pricing.
|Feeder with Mechanical Doubles Detection||Standard|
|Mechanical Deskew with Skew Detection||Standard|
|DocNetics 1D Barcode||Standard|
|UltraSonic Doubles Detection||Standard|
|Barcode and/or Patchcode Reader||Option|
|Inkjet Printer, Single head, pre or post-image||Option|
|E13B MICR, Top side or Bottom side||Option|
|Expandable to||6400 Class|
Camera & Output Options
|JPEG - Color (24 bit )||Standard|
|JPEG - Grayscale (8-bit)||Standard|
|TIFF - Black & White (1-bit)||Standard|
|Optical DPI||200 / 300|
|Interpolated DPI||100 - 600|
* Actual results will vary based on specific job requirements of the application.
ibml is committed to being the vendor of choice for customers seeking accessible high speed scanning solutions. To learn more about our Section 508 compliance, click here.