As unstructured paper data grows in volume across several industry verticals, document automation is becoming a necessity for businesses overwhelmed with information. Since businesses are reporting higher volumes of paper flowing through document processing than ever before, companies need updated, efficient solutions.
To save money, meet growing customer demand and comply with strict corporate and federal regulations, businesses must invest in quality document management, or risk drowning in a rising flood of data.
4 Reasons to Outsource Document Automation
C-suite executives understand the importance of data upkeep, but don’t have the technology or procedures in place to remain competitive in today’s fast-paced environment. Rather than relying on outdated manual scanners or building a data management strategy from the ground up, businesses can partner with document automation providers to streamline the process and reduce operations costs:
- Advanced Data Extraction – Document automation providers are equipped with technology that can automatically classify both electronic and print documents from multiple channels including emails, fax servers and mobile devices. These advanced extraction capabilities make data easily accessible and speed up document processing by eliminating costly exceptions that might confuse and slow down older systems.
- Ensured Compliance With Changing Regulations – As information multiples, so do the regulations surrounding it across industries. Violations of healthcare regulations like HIPAA and financial laws like Dodd-Frank are easy to make without the right expertise – and can seriously cost your organization. By outsourcing document automation, businesses ensure all data is not only protected from theft, but compliant with changing, nuanced regulations. Additionally, businesses that outsource document automation make sure sensitive data is securely destroyed when necessary.
- Cost-Effective Document Processing – The technology required to handle business needs in data-heavy industries comes with significant overheard costs, not including the money required to hire and train employees to handle overwhelming data loads. Document processing partners are typically more cost effective for businesses.
- High-Resolution Data Imaging – Outdated manual scanners often produce blurry photos that are difficult to read, leading to inaccuracies in reporting. Third-party document processers use advanced camera and enhancing technology to create crystal-clear images of scanned documents
ibml: The Best Option for a Document Automation Partner
For a reliable document processing partner, turn to ibml.
A global provider of end-to-end information capture solutions, ibml leverages the most advanced technology to reduce document preparation and exceptions, making data more accessible. We offer end-to-end outsourced document automation capabilities, all delivered by exceptionally skilled professionals who understand your industry, whether that’s healthcare, finance, banking, insurance or more. Our outsourced services include:
- Document imaging and full indexing
- Automated data capture
- Workflow integration
- Secure document and media destruction
- Disaster recovery/business continuity
For an individualized plan that meets your needs perfectly, contact us today.