A reliable and easy-to-use remote scanning solution.
ImageTrac-Lite High Speed Scanner
This easy-to-use scanner is ideal for archive and other applications. Compared to other devices in its class, the ImageTrac-Lite is more robust and provides better document feeding, superior image quality and faster turnaround times -- all requiring fewer devices and reduced document preparation.
The ImageTrac-Lite is a proven and reliable document scanner with an unlimited duty cycle and superior document handling. It is especially designed for users interested in reducing their document prep costs, reducing scanning operations, reusing header documents, and having the flexibility to scan all of their documents on a single device. The device is frequently used in environments where the user leverages back-end solutions for content management (ECM), document management, image processing, or intelligent character recognition.
Document Scanner Benefits:
- Unmatched durability and reliability for its class
- Better ROI/performance than conventional scanners
- Fewer jams/fast jam recovery
- Supports remote scanning initiatives
- Scan intermixed documents
- Improve scanning accuracy
- Use bar code to out-sort separator sheets
- DynamicTIFF™ optimizes image quality for improved recognition rates
- Detect and eliminate double-feeds
- Streamline document audit controls
Contact one of our product specialists for more information and pricing.
|Feeder with Mechanical Doubles Detection||Standard|
|Mechanical Deskew with Skew Detection||Standard|
|DocNetics 1D Barcode||Standard|
|UltraSonic Doubles Detection||Standard|
|Barcode and/or Patchcode Reader||Option|
|Inkjet Printer, Single head, pre or post-image||Option|
|E13B MICR, Top side or Bottom side||Option|
|CMC7 MICR, Bottom side||Option|
|Expandable Sort Pockets||1|
Camera & Output Options
|JPEG - Color (24 bit )||Standard|
|JPEG - Grayscale (8-bit)||Standard|
|TIFF - Black & White (1-bit)||Standard|
|Optical DPI||200 / 300|
|Interpolated DPI||100 - 600|
* Actual results will vary based on specific job requirements of the application.
ibml is committed to being the vendor of choice for customers seeking accessible high speed scanning solutions. To learn more about our Section 508 compliance, click here.